Thursday, June 11, 2009

My daughter is TWELVE?!?!?

That's right, on May 17th, my Lauren turned 12!! I can't believe it. I can't believe she is now in Young Womens, I can't believe she is going on her first temple trip two Saturdays from now and Girls Camp NEXT WEEK!! It doesn't even seem that long ago that I was doing those things for the first time and now I have a daughter old enough to do them??? CRAZY!! She is such a joy in our life, she is such a big help and a sweet spirit. She has a tender heart and tries so hard to be a good example to her younger sister and brother. I couldn't have asked for a better oldest child. I love her so much!!

Here is the cake daddy made for her. Yeah, the man cooks AND bakes. He also made homemade pizza for her party, which the girls loved.





The second picture is of her holding her cousin, Ryker. (LOVE HIM!!) I can't wait to see her with our new addition coming soon. I know she will be a HUGE help and such a great big sister. The third picture is from her party in Tri-Cities with family. I can hardly believe my eyes when I look at her and how beautiful she is inside and out. Happy Birthday, Lauren!!

No comments: