Friday, June 12, 2009

Hawaii!!

So this is so late, but the first week of May we got to go to HAWAII!! Yeah, we were super excited, first time for me, as well as, the kids. It was awesome and we had such a great time. Jeremy's parents went too and it was beautiful.



I didn't upload all the pics to my blog because there are so many but I have them on my facebook and myspace if you want to see them.

We were so blessed to be able to go and we can't wait to go back...although next time it might just be Mommy and Daddy!! :O)












3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness I want to go back to Hawaii, I love it there! So lucky! I think that would be so fun with the kids all the swimming and beach stuff...

Angela Green said...

What are you doing in Hawaii!! I haven't seen you in forever! Now I can follow your blog :) I'm just starting this blog thing and I'm so suprised how many people do it. write me back!

The Funny Farm said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. So glad I found you and your blog! :) You look great!