Monday, May 05, 2008

October 2007

In mid October Jeremy and I got to have a weekend to ourselves, my parents took the kids and we rented a cute, little cabin in Sumpter, OR. It was the CUTEST, one bedroom cabin. It's called the Lazy Moose Cabin and it's decorated in all, you guessed it, Moose stuff...it was SOOO cute!! The BEST part, other than my man cooking incredible food for us....there were deer EVERYWHERE!! AND they would eat out of your hand!! If you had the right food, of course, they LOVED our apples, and even ate a few dog biscuits. LOL, It was really nice to have that time with my man and to have such an awesome experience!!

Then the Saturday before Halloween, it was Boo at the Zoo, it's something the Boise Zoo has every year where the kids can wear their costumes and different vendors and people hand out candy and you can also enjoy the animals. I went with my girlfriend, Birdeena, (from High school) and her 2 kids, it was really fun!! And the kids looked super cute!!










Then on Halloween, Jeremy painted a beard on Chase, it was stinkin' cute!! And the girls, of course, looked beautiful, even Megan, who was a witch, pretty sure I think she's the cutest witch I've ever seen. :O) And Lauren the movie star...yeah, I learned it will be a LONG time before I let her wear make-up for real. :O) Not that she needs it at all though.








1 comment:

birdeeb said...

Going to the zoo was so much fun! I am so glad we got together for it! And yeah you have done a lot of catching up! WOW! ;o) Nice blog though good job! Adding pics is hard haha ;o) I KNOW! ;o)