Tuesday, May 06, 2008

November & December 2007


In November one of the "girls" that was in my Laurel class when I taught in 2005-2006 got married. I got to go to the sealing, it was awesome, the sealing room was bursting at the seams there were so many people there that love Jill and Brad. The kids and I got to go to the reception later that night, it was beautiful...and let's just say Lauren was in love with the chocolate fountain. LOL!! Thankfully she didn't stick her fingers in it!! Or maybe she just didn't get caught!! I guess we'll never know!! LOL!!



December flew by, as it always does with Christmas looming. We went up to my parents house and surprised the kids Christmas morning with a scavenger hunt that lead them around the house to find different clues, at the final clue there was the "Disney" movie "Underdog", to go with the "Disney" theme...and we made a poster board with a phrase to figure out, the kids had to unscramble some letters and figure out what it said....well, the finished product was "We're going to Disneyland!" The kids were shocked, surprised, and excited...so were Jeremy and I. Lauren's face is priceless. :O) It was a great Christmas....Disneyland...here we come!!!












3 comments:

Crazy Dunbar Crew said...

That is such a good idea!! how fun for the kids and the adults watching the excitement on their faces. Plus it teaches problem solving skills!!! I should start doing that with my kids, I bet they would love it. Matter of fact I might start this weekend!!!
Love ya so much :)

Josh and Hil said...

hey lets update this blog missy!

birdeeb said...

Hey I haven't visited the blog in a while! Haha I know about the Again song I LOVED that song I would listen to it OVER & OVER & OVER again haha! Your kids are so cute! I like the scavanger hunt idea totally! ;o)