Monday, May 05, 2008

Still more catching up...

Late August 2007 the kids started school, Lauren in 5th grade (yeah, holy cow, I know!!), Megan in 3rd, and Chase in Kindergarten. They were the usual excited/nervous/anxious on the first day. I got a couple pics:





In September, we went to the Discovery Center in Boise on a rainy Saturday, it was really cool, they had all sorts of science-like exhibits and hands-on things to do, but I would have to say, by far, the kids favorite things were the little "Grocery Store" and the "Vet Clinic", they played at both of those stations for quite a while, it was fun watching them organize the grocery store and check out. Then at the Vet Clinic they had lab coats and stethescopes and REAL x-rays of different animals, even a SNAKE!! It was so fun!!



1 comment:

birdeeb said...

Cool! I wish we had gone to that! ;o) I guess since I still live here it is possible LOL!! Sometimes I wonder if I am really going for my kids or for me LOL. They are so young still & I just want to show them so many things ya know?? ;o) How's WA?