Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're having a...

So Chase was right! And quite a few friends as well! We're having a BOY!! :O) We're super excited and can't wait to have him here. Can't wait to see what he looks like, his little personality, and all the sweetness that comes too. He is in the 95th percentile...meaning, he is above average for size. Hopefully he won't be TOO big when it comes time to get him out! :O) Lauren was my biggest baby so far and at 9lbs 10oz, was plenty big enough. :O) We'll take him however we get him though. :O)

5 comments:

Liz said...

Boys are so wonderful-what a perfect addition he will be!

The Pyper's! said...

seriously I stop blogging and BIG things happen! CONGRATS!

birdeeb said...

YAY! I am so excited for you!!!

The Wright Stuff said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I had no idea you were expecting!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you guys! YAY!!! can't wait to meet your new little prince! Boys are so much fun!

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Thanks!! :O) We are super excited and although it seems like it's flying by...it's just not quite fast enough. LOL I'll want it to slow way down once he's here though. :O)