Friday, January 16, 2009

My Megan :O)


Ok, so I'm thinkin' I'm SOO over trying to "catch up" my blog. LOL Anyhoo...I had to write a couple things about my beautiful daughter, Megan. She said a couple things today that have made me laugh out loud and wanted to share.


First, we're sitting at the dinner table and I can't remember what we were talking about but she says, "If that's how you roll, roll when I'm not here." LOL!! I about died!!


The second thing was later when she started copying me, which is NOTHING NEW, LOL, and a minute later she came up to me and said, "You know how to get me to stop copying you??" Then she comes up and whispers in my ear "Say a bad word, cause I don't like to say bad words." LOL!! I laughed so hard.


This is my Megan, she will say stuff out of the blue that just cracks me up!! I love her!! :O)

5 comments:

Liz said...

Sara, I LOVE IT! Even though i'm 100 times her age, i'm going to use those lines!

Bethany said...

Kids! Such fun! haha

Hey thanks for all the comments on my blog! They've been fun to read. :)

Crazy Dunbar Crew said...

dude Im dying!!!! I love Megan...thats how I roll!!

Bethany said...

Hey no new updates lately? I'm sure you have some news to share!
Hope everyone is well!

birdeeb said...

That is so awesome! LOL I love the lines! Oh you KNOW I don't roll like that... ;o)