Monday, March 03, 2008

More catching up...

Where were we......Oh yeah, in April 2007 I cut the girls hair, they loved it so we took some pics...and no, I'm not changing my profession. LOL :O) Also in April we rented an awesome condo in McCall (a small town up north) for a few days and had a blast. We brought our dogs and one of them ended up falling through some ice so our brave daddy had to rescue her and we all had to hurry back to fight off frost bite. Fun fun!!


In May of 2007 the kids and I did the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Breast Cancer Walk, it took on even MORE meaning because one of my best friends that worked where I work had been diagnosed with breast cancer the previous February. The people at my work all got hats that said "We Walk With Holly" so I made shirts for my kids so they would feel like part of the group. It was a tiring walk but well worth the cause. We love Holly!!


Pre Race With Holly :O) After the race with Holly

No comments: