Saturday, April 29, 2006

Change is good.....right??? :)


We got a new digital camera a while back and have been having a lot of fun with it since. Even Lauren is a pro!
The week before last I was released from my calling of Laurels advisor, which I ADORED. I was super sad and totally unprepared for that surprise...I guess I got too comfortable and we all know that as soon as you get comfortable along comes change. I am now going to be teaching the CTR 8 class in primary. I know I will love this new adventure as much as I did the other...change is just not something I have ever handled well. But I have a loving support group that will surely see my through. Here's to change!! :)

2 comments:

birdeeb said...

I didn't know you had one of these you bucket head!! LOL ;o) How you doin?

Cozy Blue Photography said...

LOL Who you callin' bucket head??? :O) Yeah, I have one and have SERIOUSLY fallen off the blogging wagon. LOL I'm gonna try and get back on...wish me luck!! :O)